1. UNBOX YOUR NEW RUBIS SHOWER COLUMN
- These are the tools you will need to install the Rubis Shower Column
2. WALL MARKINGS
- Mark the holes for the screws to fix the column to the bathroom shower area wall.
- Make sure the toilet is sitting straight and not at an angle to the wall.
- The shower column should be installed through the hot & cold connection point in the wall.
- Placed the L-shaped brackets on the wall first to make your markings.
- Use the spirit level to make sure your markings are perfectly level.
3. FIX BRACKETS TO WALL FIRST
- Drill the holes from your markings with the 6mm drill bit.
- Screw in the L-shaped brackets with the screws provided.
- Make sure screws are in firrm and tight to be able to support the shower column.
4. CONNECT HOT & COLD WATER OUTLETS
- Connect the water outlets to the mixer on the shower panel.
- Use plumbing tap to make sure a tight and leak free connection is made to the mixer.
- At this point you can turn on the water to check there are no leaks before mounting on the wall.
5. HANG SHOWER COLUMN
- Mount the shower column on the brackets and make it level.
- Drill from the sides with the 3mm bits and fasten with the screws.
- Make sure the shower column is fastened properly and it does not wooble.
5. SEAL AROUND SHOWER COLUMN
- After assembly, seal the spaces aroudn the shower panel with antibacterial silicone. This will prevent water goign inside the shower column.
- Apply a good amound to cover all gaps.
- Let the silicone sit and dry for 24 hours before starting to use your new shower column.
This page must be refreshed to complete your login.
You will lose any unsaved work once the page is refreshed.
Click "No" to cancel the login process.
Click "Yes" to continue...
Unlimited plys. Unlimited downloads. No Ads.