- Make sure that surface is dry, clean, flat and firm. Do not tile on old floor coverings like vinyl tiles.
- Check screen, substrate and foundation are set for tiling.
- Make sure there are expansion joints in the screed.
2. TILE PURCHASING- Buy enough tiles to cover the required area – get 10% more to allow for cutting and breakages.
3. BEGIN TILING- Start tiling in the middle of the area.
4. CORRECT SPACING- Start off by creating building lines in your work space. This will allow you to achieve straight lines.
5. GROUTING- Make sure all the joints are clean.
This page must be refreshed to complete your login.
You will lose any unsaved work once the page is refreshed.
Click "No" to cancel the login process.
Click "Yes" to continue...
Unlimited plys. Unlimited downloads. No Ads.